• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who were your original 5 starter villagers?

My first five were Bluebear, Mitzi, Friga, Prince and Hopper

Then Sheldon, Ren?e, Ed, Muffy and O'Hare

Only Hopper and Sheldon have moved out so far and I still haven't gotten a new villager to replace Sheldon

Last edited:
m54_68x7ui3c4.jpg

From left to the right: Tangy, Drago, Rudy, Vic, and Jambette. I hate Jambette, but I like the rest a lot!

Last edited:
I only downloaded the game late last night, and made my town today! So, my starters are the only ones I have right now and they're Kiki, Purrl, Moe, Elvis and Peck!
I love the cats, so I'm mega happy that I started with 3!

Aug7-Beginnings_zps21c96b85.jpeg

I started out with Twiggy, Rizzo, Bob, Ankha, and Coach.
All of them are still in my town, save for Rizzo, who's moving out in a few days.

Hanamura
  • Peanut
  • Filbert
  • Vesta
  • Tiffany
  • Chow

Konohana
  • Freya
  • Doc
  • Tia
  • Roscoe
  • Bluebear

Rowan, Purrl, Pompom, Lily, and Big Top.

EDIT: Decided to restart. My new first 5 residents are Broccolo, Cheri, Nan, Frank, and Bill. I wish I could get Rowan and Purrl back, and replace Frank and Bill with them!

Last edited:
Prince, Elvis, Lolly, Francine and I can't actually remember who the 5th one was, oops

Moe, Maple, Teddy, Truffles, and Baabara.

You had really good starters!!
Moe is ADORABLE
Baabara is ADORABLE
Maple is ADORABLE
Teddy is Cute
Truffles is a nice villager to have, as its always funny to have one ugly one, to jokingly hate :p

I had:
1) Kabuki
2) Bob
3) Olivia
4) Goose
5) Pinky

Yeah, three cats, but that's a good thing, they're cool. Goose is my virtual bro and I don't like Pinky. Anyone for a trade?

Bam
Broffina
Bella
Drake
And.... D: I don't remember the fifth one!

only 1 moved out so far. Bam and someone else...hmm..

(edit) KNOX! Knox is my fifth one, Hes still lives in my town. Derp. hehe

Last edited:
Started with Pierce, Ruby, Gala, Barold, and Broffina. The first three are still in my town.

Spork
Peewee
Broffina
Moose
Bettina

Broffina moved and Peewee's on his way out

Last edited:
My original 5 before I had to restart were Sprinkle, Hugh, Gigi, Deena and Flip.

In my new village, my starting villagers were Ankha, Maple, Ruby, Curly and Knox.

I think it was Jambette, Knox, Becky, Snake, and Kabuki.

They're all gone now, but Snake and Kabuki stuck around the longest.

Back