• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who were your original 5 starter villagers?

Mine were Drift, Chief, Peaches, Twiggy and Purrl.

Purrl left without pinging T.T. Everyone is else is still there

Last edited:
Hmm... mine were, I think, Jitters, Cesar, Eunice, Greta, and Filbert? I think that's right c: To this day, I still have Cesar! He's my baby <3 He tried to leave today, but I stopped him!

From what I remember...
Francine
Gladys
Stitches
Curly
And from what I can remember and pictures on my 3DS.
Rooney

So far only Francine has remained. I don't remember in order the next ones who came but, again from pictures, is:
Agnes (Tree destroyer, spot ruiner)
Tex
Robin
Slyvia (the un-mover)
and Lopez.

Kiki, Katt, Tucker, Vladimir, and Queenie! Currently Vladimir and Tucker are the only ones with me right now, and Katt just left today D:. I'm trying to find them again.

Alli, Kody, Lobo, Patty, and Egbert.
I let Alli and Kody go, Egbert went to a friend, but Patty and Lobo are still with me.

Biff, Angus, Midge, Elmer, and Tabby.
Tabby and Elmer moved out, Midge is moving out.

I started with Freckles, Avery, Celia, Mint, and Cobb. I only have Celia left but I was very fond of Mint and Avery.

rhonda, bonbon, tiffany, genji, and clyde.
I kept genji though. Never going to let go that little fella.

Lolly
Chief
Filbert
Tank
Maelle

Listed unintentionally by how much I like them (probably because I'm doing it from memory and I recall my favorites first)

Sadly I didn't have any I liked, but were a few dreamies of others c:

- Chevre
- Blaire
- Boomer
- Roald
- Angus

I wasn't aware but giving villagers away, so 4/5 of them are voided, but Blaire was able to find a loving home c:
Also, Boomer kind of turned me off from penguins forever (I had too many penguins in WW too...)

I'm pretty sure it was:

Broccolo
Vladimir (100% sure on him bc he was right in front of town hall lol)
Alice
Sprinkle
Biff

It's hard to remember but Mac, Bella, Lolly, Francine, and Bangle. Bangle is the only founding villager I still have. Mac and Bella left pretty early and Lolly was the first villager I ever sold. Francine I only just got rid of a week or two ago, I'm surprised it took me so long because I kinda hated her, but she kinda grew on me. I may have bad taste in villagers, when Bella moved out and Octavian replaced her I was disappointed that my cute little peppy goth mouse was replaced by some cranky octopus who would say he's moving and change his mind whether I said yes or no... Hated that guy, everyone else may love him but I saw him as a step down from Bella. I just started seeing him again in the marketplace too after voiding him forever ago, I just can't escape that guy.

mine were Beau, Roscoe, Bud, Felicity and Freya

When I first started my game I thought Beau was a girl (my brother corrected me on that one)

About a month ago my brother talked me into letting Felicity move to his town and I miss her so much:(, the other four are still in my town.

Annabelle, Antonio, Willow, Ava, and Rodeo. All of them are gone now, but I loved them a lot. All of them except Annabelle, she was my first move-out, thank god.

Back