• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Just finished my PWP campsite today, so tomorrow it will be open ^^ I only have 9 villagers now, so I hope someone cute and cool will hop by in the next few days/weeks!

Robin

I don't think I'll ever invite a bird in my town. They're just ugh.

Last edited:
Annalise the Horse. She's so cute, but I'm in the process of putting some public works projects in and won't be done for a few days, and I'm afraid she'll put her house somewhere stupid. :p And I'm also waiting for a villager to move out because I want my second characters house to go where her house is (and another villager's house had been). *sigh* Decisions.

I had Alice in my campsite yesterday, and I asked her to move in. I've always wanted a koala villager in my town, and even though it wasn't Sydney, I'm happy she's moving in.

I had Alice in my campsite yesterday, and I asked her to move in. I've always wanted a koala villager in my town, and even though it wasn't Sydney, I'm happy she's moving in.
Did you just take my exact quote from earlier in the thread? Haha.

Anyway, I had Croque in my campsite today. Don't much care for him, so I left him alone.

Last edited:
Back