• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

I was very content with grabbing Punchy and one of my favorite villagers ever Curlos decides to camp on the first reset for Punchy's house plot. I could throw such a fit right about now! :(

Jitters.

I can't take him. Those eyes. D: I don't like most of the birds' eyes, actually. O.O

I was slowly TTing backwards after traveling a villager into boxes for someone when I found Bruce in my campsite. I've talked to him about 50 times and he never asked me if he should move in. Then I found the plot in the top right corner of my map. Rudy is moving in from another town. GARRRRR! :mad:

Last edited:
Yesterday I had Stitches in my campsite. While I know it's far from a popular opinion, I really don't care for him, so even though I've only got 9 villagers, I didn't ask him to move in. Maybe if I didn't have a lazy villager and another cub then I'd have asked him to move in.

Pekoe is in my campsite, and she's moving in! I have a lot of normals though so she might not stay very long.

In ?nska, Ankha is in the camp.
No room sadly. She looks so cute in her mummy wrap shirt.

Back