• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

8D I got the handsome Roscoe today.

@Homie: Sprinkles was my old villager. She is adorable.

Chief. I thought about trying to get him to move in, but he wasn't even offering to play games or anything. I just left after trying a several times to get him to do more than talk about my town's fruit and how good chili tastes when you are camping. lol.

Skye was in my second town, immediate invite in to join Whitney and Chief :D

Last edited:
Beau actually appeared today while I was plot resetting! It took half an hour, a bunch of refuses, a handful of lost games and a lot of tears before I decided to try one more time before taking a break when he juST SUDDENLY AGREED AND SAID HE WANTED TO MOVE IN ALL ALONG. Either way, I now have 4 lazies, a feat I never know was possible.

I got Bones! He's cute, but the artifacting around his mouth isn't very good. I'm just going to harvest him for beetles and let him go on his merry way.

Found Sprinkle there today. She's cute, and if my town wasn't full, I might have asked her to move in (temporarily, of course).

^ I found Tabby in my campsite once and she was cuter than had imagined. :p I can't say I'd want her in any of my towns, though.

I got Apollo in Trout. He's pretty neat.

Biskit was camping yesterday. Not my favorite and I didn't have room anyway. :)

Back