• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

I haven't had anyone in my campsite for about 3 weeks. I hope that means when someone comes in they're one of my dreamies

I found Rolf in my campsite. He's okay, but I have 10 villagers, so I can't pick him up regardless.

I had 3 wolves back to back today in my campsite
I also had 4 deer and a lot of other randoms (no high tier that I recognized)

But I did get lots of people which made camp resseting less of a drag (that & the world cup)

And I also got Cole! (Unexpected dreamie of mine) ^_^

Chester. Town is full but I also have him as a resident in another town already.

image.jpg
*INTERNAL SCREAMING*

Bob. And he'll move in! I hesitated at first since I already have a cat in my town (Punchy) and three other lazy villagers. But he's so adorable!!

Clay. I don't have room, even if I wanted him. He is lazy though, so maybe I'll do that money trick with him tonight.

Last edited:
Monique is in Trout. I don't have room for her, but I want Punchy or Bob as my last kitty, so I'm not bothered. I'm happy to have her, though. :)

ugh. i've been do disillusioned with that campsite ever since Ankha was there, and I already had maximum villagers. It was the worst thing ever.

Just checked, and today it's Wart Jr -_-

Back