• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Phil's in my campsite! I don't like him a whole lot, but only have 8 villagers at the moment and it feels empty, so I convinced him to move in.

Julian for the second time sigh

I had Pietro a few days ago, but I didn't let him move in (I don't really like him even though I know he's popular XD)
Today during TTing I got Zell, but due to a void move-in after a visitor, I couldn't let him move in cause suddenly I had 10 villagers.

Ah well, I've been pretty lucky until now, I'm sure another nice camper will come soon!

Cookie is in my campsite. She's pretty cute and I have one extra spot, but I'm not sure whether to encourage her to move in, since I like the security of that extra space. Plus I have several girl villagers with similar personalities. What to do, what to do?

Cookie's pretty good, but you have three peppies already. I'd probably pass.

I've got a camper, but I haven't remembered to look who it is yet (it's been an away-from-AC day, for the most part).

Biskit the lazy dog is in my campsite. Yes! Time to catch lots of bugs to sell to him.

I was plot resetting and I checked my campsite and I had Whitney...... If only Coco had planted herself down somewhere nice, I could've taken Whitney in. DANG IT i need to stop checking campsites when im plot resetting :c

Had Muffy in my campsite last night. Didn't ask her to move in, since I'm still holding out for a 3rd male villager rather than an 8th female.

Back