• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Shep, first camper in a long time. Idk why I even keep checking, my town is full haha I guess I'm just waiting to see Gala or Poppy show up so I can know the pain of not being able to take a camper in.

Hans!!!!!!! One of the BEST villagers ever!!! BEST SMUG EVER!!!! 2ND BEST VILLAGERS!!!! I GOT MY YETI BUDDY!!!! He is moving in!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Mitzi is in my Cat Cove camp and she wants to move in so of course she is :) . Molly is in my Gem Isle camp and has not commited to moving in as of yet so I will keep asking her.

Bruce!

I have a permanently full main town, but it's nice to see him again! : D

I've been through so many villagers in my other two towns that I'd forgotten just how many villagers I haven't had in my main. xD;

Chester. Never heard of him, but he's a panda. I'll check him out so I decided to let him move in. I can't remember what he said but I'm guessing he's a jock. I will have to get him a cuter shirt, tho.

Genji. He's cute but he's not Erik. And my town is full atm anyways.

He's Lazy.

Ah...thanks!

Aw wait...I could have made money off him first! Drat...I keep forgetting to check and try those "making bells off of lazy campers" trick...

Congrats on Hans! I have him and adore him. And my hubby's name is Hans, and he's 6'6 and adorable, so I may be a bit biased. ;)

Back