• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Static was in mine today, I have been lucky with my last three campers (Merengue, Stitches & Static) so I asked all three to move in couldn't pass them up but I hope my Erik doesn't come while my town is full. I'd be so sad :(

Hans was in Torretto yesterday, & Marshal was the first camper in the new Woodbury campsite. He now resides in my cycle town...

Lately Bill was camping, but he refused to move in and I got tired of asking. Today it's Zell. Resetting involved in both cases because I really wanted campers before getting a random move-in. Hopefully Zell will agree to stay when I talk to him, I'd definitely keep him for a while and give him away once I've had enough of him, hehe. :D

Chops. ew

I've reset my town 3 TIMES and he's always been in it at some point. Once he pinged to move and I was so, so happy but then he's all like "ACTUALLY LOLNO IM STAYIN"
He destroyed my most favourite spot in my new town when he showed up uninvited.

Peaches is in Trout's campsite today. I like her, but I prefer Savannah as a normal horse.

Yesterday in my cycling town in this EXACT order were: Fang, Skye, Stitches(was full Dx), and Bunnie(full again). I was like woahh. The campsite is my new best friend xD

I rarely get any campsite villagers, so when I saw it was occupied, I was like, "Crud. Don't be anyone rare." (I had 10 villagers ><) I walk in...Merengue. ;-;really?

Back