• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Some of my friends. We chose to sleep out for the night and bought this awesome tent that has rooms. We had a barbeque too. Was fun :)

It made me laugh but overall, I'm quite amazed no one noticed this before xD

No campers in Cat Cove but Puck the lazy Penguin is in Gem Isle. He is a cutie but not sure I want him to move in.

No campers in Cat Cove but Puck the lazy Penguin is in Gem Isle. He is a cutie but not sure I want him to move in.

Puck has a totally awesome ski-themed house. It's got snow in it! He's worth thinking about as long as he isn't going to steal a spot from one of your favorites.

Stitches made a visit to Sunglade today, but unfortunately the town is all full thanks to a random move in by Agnes. It's ok though, maybe he'll make his way here again someday and he can stay for good. :)

Marshal and I just got Kyle as my 10th villager. lol What a crazy giveaway thread that would have been.

Colton. I'd take him but the town is full. No big loss for me though.

Mercury: Bertha (Since Kabuki just left I was lucky enough to be able to invite her)
Uranus: Savannah (Invited. Maybe no Julian will stop hitting on Haruka! Because she is a yuri, and does not want his affection!)

Bunnie. After saying I was no fun for refusing to play games, she agreed to move in the first time she asked.

Yuka. She's not bad.
I just don't care for the snooty personality.
Plus, I only have one spot open, and I am
saving that for Bangle or Antonio.

I had Derwin in my campsite today. I don't much care for him and only want one lazy villager in town for now (Erik), so I didn't ask him to move in.

Just had Tutu. Eugh. That shirt. Why. And her attitude wasn't terribly delightful either. >> Even if there'd been room at the time I would have passed on the chance to welcome her into Baker...

Biskit! The villager I want to have in my town, decided to camp while my town is full. Thank you Biskit!
This game is so cruel to me.

Back