• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

I got Antonio! I love Antonio. Sadly I have 10 villagers at the moment. No one wants to move out and I don't time travel so that's a shame. Maybe next time. :c

wAUkHFE - Imgur.jpg

I had a feeling I'd run across Fauna sooner or later and here she decides to camp in my cycling town.Yeah...she's moving in.

Ugh... recently, I got both Ken and Sprinkle, who are both absolutely adorable and great villagers! Sadly, that's when Graham decided to move in from one of my friends' void... :(

I guess sometimes it really is better not to check who's in your campsite when your town is full. :/

Yesterday I got Coco, who is one of my Dreamies for my second town.
I quickly set up some temporary PWPs to make sure that when I plot reset for her, the chances of her popping up in a bad area have been decreased. Now I'm just waiting for her plot to appear~ <3

Tex the Smug Penguin is in my campsite today... I actually REALLY like him! His design is so interesting! I'd have 3 smugs if I was able to invite him in, but I have no room...

More like what's in my campsite.

Maelle the monster duck.

I guess you've never seen Gloria then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

0MQUSJT - Imgur.jpg

I wonder about the thought process that goes into the designing of the ACNL villagers:

"Hmmmm...let's have a yellow gorilla with big fleshy lips and zombie eyes who dresses like a jock and has a house full of athletic equipment like a jock but is actually a lazy."

Makes sense to me........

I guess you've never seen Gloria then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 78888

I wonder about the thought process that goes into the designing of the ACNL villagers:

"Hmmmm...let's have a yellow gorilla with big fleshy lips and zombie eyes who dresses like a jock and has a house full of athletic equipment like a jock but is actually a lazy."

Makes sense to me........

LOL ^ this is killing me...

I have patty - ugh. And I generally wouldn't dislike cows/bulls so much if it weren't for their larger-than-my-head nostrils...I mean RL cows are actually kinda cute. Why do the designers decide to accentuate the not-so-pretty features on certain animal species continues to puzzle me.

Back