• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Fuschia. However, as adorable as she is, I have ten villagers already. So I had to just leave her be.

I got Marshal yesterday while trying to reset for someone else.

Hello, trading fodder.

I had Deirdre 2 days ago. She was my first camper since the campsite ever set up. I have already invited her to come into my town and she agreed. Can't wait!

Last edited:
henry~~

Henry3.png

More of yesterday. Felicity visited for the second time, and out of a blue, she is happy to move into my village after I choose 'you should live here' o_o

So I'll be getting her after Violet moves out (on the 11th Oct)????

Last edited:
Awww, I got Drift today! He's so so cute! But alas, my town is too full of dreamies and pseudo-dreamies.

I had Baabara in my campsite today.

I've only had one really nice villager in my campsite, which was Bam. All the others were weird. o_o;

Skye !

She was soooooo cute. Adorable. An angel. Omfg. Why didn't I have an open slot ;~; !
Too bad, whished we could get more villagers, I pray that one day Nintendo shall do an extension to get more villagers!

O'Hare is visiting today, but I turned him down when he asked to move in. I have a smug already and I'm needing a peppy.

Last edited:
O'hare? O'HARE?

He's my dreamie :c but I has no space Dx and Bunnie is moving but reserved o:

After a dozen resets, Bree, Anicotti, Mott, and Marcie. All I want is a forest type: squirrel, deer, wolf, rabbit, bear, etc. since that's what all my others are.

Aw...sorry. I'm sure you'll get him at some point. (I don't do any TTing for villagers, and don't have any real "dreamies" other than that I'd like to have Kiki back since she was one of my first villagers in the original game).

Last edited:
Back