• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Beau is here!!! but he's my first camper and when i asked him to move in he said no. is there other times to convince him or just the one?

Wolfgang is in mine now, moving in tomorrow after he said yes! :D just hoping he doesn't plot his house in a ridiculous location like in the middle of my perfect forest, that'd annoy me a lot.

I just had Lobo in my campsite yesterday. I almost had him move in, but after losing Rock-Paper-Scissors to him, I decided to wait to see who my next camper is.

I just had Lobo in my campsite yesterday. I almost had him move in, but after losing Rock-Paper-Scissors to him, I decided to wait to see who my next camper is.

Read thats as Lolly, gah i need her haha.

It's Ruby at the moment. Not sure if I want to invite her, though. On one hand, she's not one of my dreamies, but on the other hand, I could trade her. On the OTHER OTHER hand, she'll fill my town up and I'm worried that someone I actually want will show up right when she's moved in. My track record when it comes to the campsite has given me reason to worry this will happen.

EDIT: In the end, I went for it. Only had to play one game with her, too.

Last edited:
Moe is in mine at the moment. I have no spaces though and don't really feel the need to swap out.

Bianca's in my campsite today. I was thinking about asking her to move in, but then she ripped me off twice. So I don't like her now. :p

I never have much luck with the campsite, but now I have a spot open in my town... and Marina is camping right now! :eek: I wasn't really planning on getting her, but I feel i must invite her.

Last edited:
I just had Hugh in my campsite and he's moving in. :D I wasn't planning on getting three pigs, but they're just so adorable. <3

Back