• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

I JUST saw a flamingo named Flora in one of my campsites and she actually agreed to move in! I've never had that happen before. Oh, and I didn't know this game had flamingos. Not being familiar with so many villagers makes it really exciting when I see a really odd one. :)

She's an ostrich, but her design is supposed to look like a flamingo :)
I have Phoebe an ostrich designed as a phoenix :)

OMG...that's too funny! Well, she had me fooled. :D Anyway, I can't wait until she moves in so I can see what she's like. I've been innundated with Mice and Elephants lately.

I had Diana a couple days ago, now I have some creepy looking hamster, named Rodney.

Had Dotty in my campsite today. I was going to get her, but then I won a giveaway for Agnes. o 3o;

I didn't have anyone in the campsite today, but somehow I had 4 campers in the previous 5 (Bill, Willow, Kabuki and Rudy). I'd been looking for a 10th villager, and since I didn't much care for the first 3, I just decided to let Rudy move in since I probably won't be getting any more campers for a while.

OMG, I was TTing my spare town to get Ankha to try to move out and Marina appeared in my campsite. =D Was going to put Ankha in my main town, but now I'm thinking of trading her and keeping Marina instead. ~ if either of them ever decide to leave this weed-haven.

Bunnie. o:

She is pretty cute, but alas, no cute enough. Gotta be selective about that 10th space...

Maple the cub/bear thing. She's pretty cute, but not a dreamie and I was at 10 anyway.

Beau!

Had to reset for half an hour to get him to stop trying to put his house plot directly in front my my house or Retail. o:

Back