• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Mine is empty again. The other day my first camper in about 2 weeks was a duck named Bill. *shudder*

I've been resetting for 3 hours. I'm so tired and I'm about to give up. My hand hurts ;( I'm trying to find a dreamie and no luck.
In these 3 hours I've gotten:
Skye (such a cutie! Too bad not my dreamie. I'd like to replace someone with her)
Patty (ew)
Tutu (adorable!!! I wish I could have her D: but again. Not a dreamie)
Purrl (so so)
Antonio (ew lol)
Phil (ewwwww!!!!)
Sally (cutie but not dreamie again)
And a bear and a bird I didn't get the names of) not too many for 3 hours :/

Ankha :) She was in my CF town, and I enjoyed having her then, but I have 10 villagers filled with all of my dreamies :) If I ever get a second town for whatever reason, I'll make sure she has a spot in it!

Mine has been empty for about 4 days now. :(
When will someone visit?

Last edited:
Pango's here today and Annalisa visited a few days ago (cries go away anteaters ur not wanted)

edit: TT'd and got Hugh! (why am i getting all the ugly ones)

Last edited:
Resetted for a bit.
1st was Gloria, whom I passed. I think she likes my town, she's probably the most frequent camper on my town.
2nd was Wolfgang. I already have Chief so I passed him too.

I have a very colourful town, and today, of all things, was a weird animal named Pietro! I invited him (her?) to come and live in Roseberg and he/she agreed! Looks pretty cool to me. :)

Nobody, but I had Amelia the Snooty eagle yesterday! I really liked her. Couldn't take her in but I'm not too bothered.

Camofrog in Hobbiton and Margie in Eternia. Have had both on the other versions, they're ok.

Shari

Now that I have 10/10 of my dreamies I'm not too bothered about who turns up in my campsite anymore :3

Back