• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

I had Bella come into the campsite.
She's not bad, but she'd clash with the others. Plus I already have Bree. And no room.
Go figure.

Butch. I like him, but I don't want another cranky. It would make Kabuki a little less unique in my town. I'm holding out for a smug, unless I really, really like the camper. I have one vacancy, which means I'm not taking my 3DS out into the world and risking getting a streetpass animal.

I got Fang today :) I have already asked to trade him for Shep for my friend xD

I had Julian but... a 10th villager was moving in from a streetpass that day. ;___; I have the worst luck, I swear.

Deli's in my campsite today. I've never seen him in-game before, he's actually pretty cute! I'm surprised at how many of the monkeys I like in this game.
Not sure if I'll invite him to move in, though. I really want Teddy or Pinky.

So far I've had Grizzly, Gigi, Violet, and today I got Monique. I like all four of them, honestly, I do.. But I'm really just waiting out until I get one I love. Toopicky?Sorry.

Last edited:
Back