• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

I've had Rosie in my campsite twice before. The second time I saw her, I let her move in.

I've got Muffy, whom I think is quite cute, but I already have nine villagers so I'm not sure if I want to invite her into my town. Although, Ribbot's supposed to be cycling out in a few days... *dilemma, dilemma*

Goldie appeared in mine today. Even tho hes not a dreamie, I would have liked to have had him stay for awhile. Unfortunately I do not have a free spot and erik wont be gone till the 20th.

Katt is cute haha.

Last time.. probably a pig I think. Usually I don't take in campers unless it's a deer or someone I could trade for a deer.

Leonardo was in my town - He's a jock but he looks like a lazy with his droopy eyes. No thanks on that one, so I just sold some of my crowns to him & then he left, woo. c:

Back