• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Freckles. She looks cute but I've had so many ducks lately! Plus I know as soon as she takes the last spot someone I really want will be inside that tent.

I had Roscoe yesterday, talked to him a couple times. No idea if he will be in today, have not got a chance to play yet.

Tia T______T

I've been wanting her for a while cuz she's adorable! But when a friend had came over yesterday while i had 9 villagers to pick something up, their town dumped Alice in my town, putting me at max capacity and ughhhhh i'm so mad!!!! D;

I found Hugh the blue pig camping today. I wouldn't mind having him in my town but I'm currently full.

I can't wait to play some games with him later!

I'm resetting for a dreamie since Keaton left and got 2 goats(Pashmina and Chevre) so far.

EDIT: Next was Puddles(meh) and Erik(cutie, but if I let him in I'll have 3 deers. Decisions, decisions.)

Last edited:
Boomer is in my campsite.

He's cool but I'm resetting for someone else. I might take him...or not.

Zucker.

Ehh, I'm resetting for someone else so pass.
I might get flamed for this tho

Next reset, he has his plot, but I didn't convince him to move(he moves normally). I think this game is telling me something.

Another reset, he's on my campsite again. I swear, this game is trying to shove him into my town.

Last edited:
Today I got
frobert- mehhh
Freckles - so so but don't want
Doc- ew
Hans- one of the ugliest things I've ever seen
Nate- he's okay
Moe- meh

And yesterday I had
Friga- no
Gabi- ew ew ew
Elvis- icky
Stinky- haha weirdo

Still no dreamie Q^Q

Lily, I had her in WW and she's kinda cute but then I'd have 4 normals o_O Doesn't ac get the point that I have enough normals xD

Back