• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

I have some crazy chicken wearing a knight's helm. I already have a crazy eagle wearing a knight's helm! I backed out of the tent as fast as I could.

I had Iggly the penguin in my campsite today. I invited him to stay. I was down to 8 villagers again and whenever that happens, I usually get a villager I don't care for much. Would rather have the jock penguin, even though I have too many jocks as is (Iggly makes 3! O_O).

today in my 1st igloo, i found Muffy. Since Alice recently moved out last night, i contemplated letting her move in, but I already have my dream ewe Baabara, so i took a pass on Muffy.

I had Merengue earlier, took her in as my "Normal"

And now I have Bob which I can't take in because I have 10 villagers now smh

The last person I had was last week, it was Sterling! Just after I had Amelia in my campsite. I actually kinda like the eagles a lot more now I've seen them.

HNI_0071.JPG

i didnt have any room. ;n;

Apollo. He seemed nice, but I had just Knox (who's also a Cranky) move in, so I didn't invite him.

Back