• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Rowan was in my campsite. Before him it was Cheri.

I find the igloo song kinda relaxing(I TT'd to the day the snow has fallen when they're on the campsite).

Poppy's here tody and she's so cute. Too bad I don't have an open slot, I already have Papi and it's be so cute to have them both.

I've had campers three days in a row now: Egbert yesterday and Chief on Friday.

Last edited:
Spork the lazy pig. I had just gone beetle-hunting on the island so I sold it all to him in one of his games!

Bruce, I kinda accidentally invited him to live in my town. Normally the campers are all "I can't leave my friends behind", but after the second time I chose the "You should live here!" option, he went "Okay, guess I'm moving then". My own fault for spamming the "A" button, LOL. I could have quit the game without saving, but I didn't want to lose everything I'd done so far. So yeah, he's in my town now, but since I managed to get his house in a good spot, I don't mind too much. ^_^

Last edited:
Savannah. Took her in though for the sake of cycling and couldn't get another good for life.

Iggly the Jock Penguin!

He's kinda cute and I love penguins, but I'm full up. Plus I have two Jocks already.

Back