• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Rooney. I always get an awesome camper the day a 10th villager decides to move in.
This game hates me.

Chester the Panda is camping in my town currently. He doesn't seem terrible, but the dude is kind of creepy-looking.

2wr283k.jpg

He put his house right in front of mine and would not move out for the longest time!

Wow, Meringue is in my campsite today @__@ (Rory was actually yesterday's) I'm trying to convince her to move in! :/

While I was resetting to place Julian's house, on one of the tries Chadder was in my campsite! He's soooo much cuter than I thought now that I've seen him in game... if/when I ever let Shep go I might try to get him for a while. * v*

Shep is in there, but I`m not sure if I should take him, he seems nice and I do like his design. I do have the room and I already know Cherry is moving as well, so I`ll be down to nine villagers soon enough. Hmm, I`ll need some thinking time. :\

Kyle is in mine, but I don't really want him. My village is full anyway, so would anybody want to come and collect him?

Kyle - smug wolf
Kyle.png

Last edited:
Sydney. Ugh. I would've loved to have her, but I had Elise move in JUST yesterday from a friend's town. I hate it when people don't tell me that a villager has recently moved out. I've had so many villagers I dislike move in because of that.

Back