• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Scoot!

I've had him before and he wasn't a bad villager, but I'll pass this time and hope someone else shows up. o:

*highfive* seems like she loves camping ;D

*highfive* eheh!

No one in my main town, bah, where are you Chief/Julian.. or at least something interesting.. (and not that hideous purple frog thing from a few days ago)

Noooooooooooooooo~

I have Merengue in my campsite but now my town is full and can't invite her in lolx....what a waste...

Bruce. Not the cranky I was thinking about, but I can't pass him up. Looks like I'm going to replace a deer (Deirdre) with another deer.

Edit: DO YOU SEE? Crankies are the BEST. Took me TWO CONVERSATIONS to get Bruce to move in. First was an introduction. Second, he did an easy charades. None of this teeth-pulling that everyone else puts you through.

Last edited:
I got lucky and found Marina camping today.
Going to convince her to move in. She's fabulous~

Last edited:
Frank!

He was one of my original 5 in my main town! I loved having him and couldn't resist chatting with him while he was camping~

Back