• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who's playing on a regular 3DS

Toeto

<3
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Purple Mailbox
So I'm sick of seeing all the screens from the XL, knowing that I will not have the big screen to play... I have to wait for another 5 days till I can get it.. Who is playing on a regular 3DS? Does it look good? Please make a picture xD.

My sisters playing it on a normal 3DS, looks fine

I'm playing on a normal 3DS. Original too, it's from back before the price drop...

I don't actually have AC:NL (I will in a few hours!!), but from videos I seen, it looks fine.

Argh, see I'm kinda in this dilemma too.
I have the regular 3DS, but someone in my family has just bought a 3DS XL for ?104. After looking at it, I now really want one ;/

They said they will give me theirs, they literally only got it yesterday, and I could pay them the money, and they would get another.

So I thought, I'd sell my old iPhone 3GS for ?80, and just pay the ?30 extra. Or.. Sell the 3DS aswell, paying it all off, with a little left over. It's this, or sell the iPhone and keep the money, along with the original 3DS, meaning I basically walk away with ?80 extra.

I don't know what to do though, I really do want an XL!

Argh, see I'm kinda in this dilemma too.
I have the regular 3DS, but someone in my family has just bought a 3DS XL for ?104. After looking at it, I now really want one ;/

They said they will give me theirs, they literally only got it yesterday, and I could pay them the money, and they would get another.

So I thought, I'd sell my old iPhone 3GS for ?80, and just pay the ?30 extra. Or.. Sell the 3DS aswell, paying it all off, with a little left over. It's this, or sell the iPhone and keep the money, along with the original 3DS, meaning I basically walk away with ?80 extra.

I don't know what to do though, I really do want an XL!
I say sell the phone but that's because I don't use mine

No friends T_____T

I really want an XL but I never seem to have much in the way of disposable income, so I guess I'll be sticking to my normal 3DS for the time being. Hopefully it'll still look awesome!

Definitely selling the phone! I don't use it anyway, replaced it ages ago, but do I get the XL or not?

I think it's a nice upgrade but not a big deal

Some people don't even have a 3DS yet so selling it for 80 would make someone really happy

I will be playing it on a normal 3ds and I think that it will look just fine.

It looks fine on the regular 3DS, as everyone here has told you already haha. No worries.

I said this on the other thread, but it's important all who have a regular 3DS and want digital.

WARNING FOR THOSE GOING DIGITAL

If you are downloading digital on a regular 3DS you are out of luck. Kinda...

Animal Crossing New leaf is larger than 2GB. It requires over 3000 BLOCKS. You will need to upgrade your SD card. Or your 3DS entirely.

Well, I gave my XL to my sister and now I have a regular. I also have a 4GB SD card.

I think the SD card on my old regular 3DS is corrupt. Good think I had an extra 4GB memory card around the house (im geeky, I have a few SD cards around the house)

Back