• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's the Ultimate Smug ?

Who's the best Smug ?

• Raymond

Votes: 92 25.5%
  • Marshal

Votes: 140 38.8%
  • Julian

Votes: 48 13.3%
  • Kyle

Votes: 43 11.9%
  • Pietro

Votes: 33 9.1%
  • Beardo

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Eugene

Votes: 13 3.6%
  • Lopez

Votes: 13 3.6%
  • Shep

Votes: 24 6.6%
  • Other (please precise the villager)

Votes: 67 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My favorite Smugs are Lionel (has him in New Leaf and loved the personality paired with the elderly gentleman look), Huck (my random move-in for NH who I grew to love) and Curlos (can’t wait to move him into my town!)

honestly I bet 75% of the people who have him just have him because he's popular.

these are the people who have all the new villagers and dont care about the less popular ones
yea alot of this game is about flexing ur expensive and rare stuff lol (including villiagers ofc)
dont get me wrong i think raymond is very very cute and his design is very smart.
and i love the cats - (i currently have 4 cats on my island).
but marshal is like in another league of cuteness imo.

edit:
if i ever make a cat island it will be 9 cats + marshal their mayor

yea alot of this game is abit flexing ur expensive and rare stuff lol (including villiagers ofc)
dont get me wrong i think raymond is very very cute and his design is very smart.
i also think all squirrel villagers look like ugly marshal cousins lol filbert is pretty cute though.
Static exists,,

yea alot of this game is abit flexing ur expensive and rare stuff lol (including villiagers ofc)
i also think all squirrel villagers look like ugly marshal cousins lol filbert is pretty cute though.
don't want to make this repetitive so lets end it at marshal is best that's it

yea alot of this game is about flexing ur expensive and rare stuff lol (including villiagers ofc)

um excuse me poppy aint no ugly cousin smh my head

also ahem you need an imo in that last section because Caroline, peanut, static,blaire, mint, poppy etc gonna split your butt open

Definitely Kyle. I love when the villager models branch out he is an African Painted Dog so go on him. If not him than Julian cuz he's an unicorn.

My vote goes to my birthday twin Lopez. He's one of my favorite villagers, also having him right now on my island. He's such a funny guy, I just really like him.

There's too many smugs I like, but if I had to narrow it down, it would definitely be Marshal and Kyle since they're one of the more older smugs.

Back