• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's the Ultimate Smug ?

Who's the best Smug ?

• Raymond

Votes: 92 25.5%
  • Marshal

Votes: 140 38.8%
  • Julian

Votes: 48 13.3%
  • Kyle

Votes: 43 11.9%
  • Pietro

Votes: 33 9.1%
  • Beardo

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Eugene

Votes: 13 3.6%
  • Lopez

Votes: 13 3.6%
  • Shep

Votes: 24 6.6%
  • Other (please precise the villager)

Votes: 67 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While he's not my personal favorite, I think Julian embodies the smug persona best. He's a flamboyant unicorn in a house that's totally extra, doesn't get more smug than that!

the peak of my activity in the forums was in new leaf where marshal was too popular—even i'd say he was overhyped. though i definitely think he's become the figurehead of the smug personality that stands the test of time. raymond, i think, came about in a bad timing where the game became mainstream and commodified, so there's this bandwagon/polarity of adoration and hate.

tldr - i personally say marshal because it's so comical for a tiny squirrel to be so smug. julian second, maybe zell third.
(i also never thought pietro was smug)

I chose other for Jacques. A DJ bird that dresses like a hipster stoner screams smug to me...like Timotheé Chalamet in Lady Bird smug.

My Juli will always be the superior imo

It's between Raymond or Marshal, in my opinion. But Raymond has to stand the test of time, so I guess Marshal!

Marshal of course is the number one smug to me! I also voted for Julian since I think he fits the new smug personality extremely well. Raymond is nice, but I some how don't feel like smug is the best personality for him

Chose Raymond but Marshal is a really great smug too! If I could choose both, I definitely would :)

My favourite smug is Pietro. I also like Shep a lot.
Hans, Beardo and Colton are interesting too.

Back