• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's your favorite of the shopkeepers on Main Street?

Favorite Shopkeeper?

• Timmy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tommy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nook

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Mabel

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Sable

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Labelle

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Luna

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Katrina

Votes: 10 21.3%

• Total voters
Leif, but he's not an option.

I voted Katrina because I like the animation when she does your "reading".

I really like Mabel, but also Gracie...but she's not here, isn't she a shopkeeper ?

Can't decide between the Able Sisters, so I'm going with Katrina.

The readings she gives out are pretty awesome.

I believe that Tom Nook is secretly a con man and brought his nephews?sons? into his con man business... aka Timmy and tommy so I don't like them lmao

I know Redd isn't on Main Street but he's my favorite :p and yes I know he makes his scams obvious but he's less shady than Tom Nook imo

How can you not love Sable? She's just so cute and shy but when she opens up to you she's super sweet. Labelle, too. I love them both. I never really cared that much about Mable tbh.

Awe, nobody likes Timmy and Tommy? They're trying :(

What about Reese and Cyrus?

Why people never mention Harriet? I feel bad for her. She's so cute and sweet. Everyone needs her to have a nice haircut, but apparently not many people remember her :(

I adore Leif. He's so charming! And devastingly cute. I'd love to get a plushie of him. And I definitely want his card and amiibo. He's just such a happy little guy, I wish he could move into the town.

But since he's not on the poll, I'm going with Sable. I like her too, she's sweet and really shy, and kind of reminds me of myself. I wish the daily chats with her would continue after you get the QR machine.

Back