• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Why Ankha?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had Ankha for about a week and a half, maybe two and she asked to move out. I didn't hesitate so goodbye to her. I was so excited when she put her plot down. She just didn't catch my attention when she was walking around and whatnot. I got some weird negative vibes from her. I'm sure she is a lovely villager. I love her design. I probably didn't give her enough of a chance.

I don't really like her, but I think a lot of people are drawn to her due to her unique design. However , I think her being in such high demand (along with most teir one villager) takes a little bit of that away because so many people have her.

hated that she always frowned... always... never smiled... not even when happy...
It bothered me. >.>

See I think that's cute. It's why Marshal is cute too. My Monique is like that too. And then when she does smile, it's so cute and refreshing. I feel happy when she finally smiles. :D

a lot of people like her to go with Lucky (the egyptian dog) and the two PWP's the sphinx and the pyramid, since they're all egyptian style and can make a little area in their town designated to that theme.

I just think she's really cute. I didn't like her too much when she moved into my first town from the campsite but I got her as a starter in my second town and she's just so adorable and sweet. Plus she's really unique.

I think it's due to her design. Any villagers will unique designs become popular in one way or another. If not popular, then collectible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back