• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Why are some animals smart and some are "mindless"? :P

hipochacco

tori amos fangirl
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Okay, examples!

-You can have a pet hamster or bird in your house, but there are also hamster and bird villagers
-You can go fishing, even have Sushi, but there are octopus villagers
-There's those bird that fly around near the shops, and on the notice board
-herp a derp, I just thought this could be a fun discussion xD

Hundreds of years ago after a long chain of evolution every animal had split into two breeds.
Developed humanoid animals and the little "less intelligent" creatures.
And humans...but there's like one left.

That's my theory ^_^

Hundreds of years ago after a long chain of evolution every animal had split into two breeds.
Developed humanoid animals and the little "less intelligent" creatures.
And humans...but there's like one left.

That's my theory ^_^

I like that theory! :)
Also, I think I may have Majora's Mask (off topic sorry) I will PM you if I do

- - - Post Merge - - -

It also speaks to the sad fact that some people look at birds and fish as "decorations" (with fish I understand more), and that explains why you can get a Cat Tree but no cat, lol! Because if you could have a pet cat in the game, that would just be too odd IMO :p

Hrmm, this might be one of the strangest threads. 8) I suppose the Yellow Bird by the Town Board is also not as cognitive as us. (=

long ago all the little towns used to be one huge town, but over time the earth's crust shifted and continental drift occurred.
the animals were separated and exposed to different conditions and gradually began to evolve differently.
with today's use of railways and boats the differently evolved animals can now interact.

Back