• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Why Dating your bestfriend is a BAD IDEA!

CinnaMuffin

Just Peachy!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0686-1841-6503
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
So let's see why dating your best friend is a horrible idea!

1. Are you willing to give up the friendship you have to make things awkward between you two?
2. How long have you known them? Just remember you know everything there is to know about your best friend.
3. WHY?!

I am speaking from experience and I can honestly say I am stupid for trying it with two of my better guy friends! The first was interesting at first because true, you don't have to get to know them, but then it get's SUPER awkward, because their parents start making fun, and then so do they. The second.. not my brightest moment... I dated for 3 months! Crazy I know! But then turns out I didn't know him as well as I thought and he turned out to switch his mind, and then gave the excuse that he was scared of commitment but turned out to be gay.

In all honesty, I am a gay supporter and fully believe in what people what is their own freedom. But PLEASE, if you ever have this, feeling, where you aren't into the person because of their gender, do NOT lead them on thinking it'll change. ALSO, do NOT under ANY circumstances lie about your gender preference. It'll make the relationship so much easier.

Dating your best friend doesn't always end up bad, and I am in no way trashing on people that get with their best friend and they end up getting married, and that's awesome. What I'm saying is make sure you really want to be with that person first!

ANNNND Enough of the ramble! Ha-ha, if anyone ever wants to talk about relationships I've sadly been through some crazy ones. O/

Back