• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Why does animal crossing hate me?

AppleCracker

Call me Mikey
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So Tammy the uchi bear is moving out on the 24th so I went to see my campsite. Zucker is right there... I was so mad! I already have ten villagers so I couldn't get him! I was actually in tears for like 5 minutes! :p

If he is in your campsite, he will appear again there =) just keep resetting!

lol the only villagers i get at 10 people in town are weirdos like jambette and penelope

wheni have less than that
bob
cookie
chrissy
cube

Last edited:
I had Yuka in my campsite on Valentine's day, it was literally the same day that Pierce moved in. It took me this long to talk about it.

I know this feeling. Checking out the campsite when you have no room is the most suspenseful thing thing Animal Crossing, and I haaaaate it.

I know this feeling. Checking out the campsite when you have no room is the most suspenseful thing thing Animal Crossing, and I haaaaate it.

ikr. Luckily, I've never had any popular villagers (except Stitches, but thank GOD i had space). In fact, today I have Harry. He is so hideous...and his theme makes me want to puke...it sounds like someone had waaaayyy to much mexican food for lunch and tried to forcefully sing my town tune e_e

I try to avoid the campsite when I'm full, but I'm too curious so sometimes I have checked. The worst times were Bob twice, but luckily he came back a third time so I got him then. Hopefully Yuka comes back for you soon, when you have space:)!

Back