• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Why does everyon hate Phyliss?

Ti4558

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I kind of like her unfriendlness, it kind of adds a little more personallity into the game.

So what do you think about her?

P.S. Sorry for the typo on the title

I don't actually hate Phyllis. You can have a good conversation with her in The Roost. Despite looking rough on the outside, she's soft on the inside.

Making false accusations will get you nowhere. Phyllis is more helpful than Pelly when making a perfect town.

I love Phyllis, she's just the best i can't even type how much i love her

I agree with Ehingen Guy and Bidoof, Phyllis is actually really nice. It's also fun to stay up late and finally see her instead of Pelly like you do every day.

I am really gald that you guys feel the same about her. I have heard a lot of people talk about how much they hate her.

I agree she's better when in the roost but I dont like how she keeps her comments to herself. Just say it out loud if you're that hateful, sheesh :p

I never liked her because of how unpleasant she was, but now there's all this talk of meeting her at The Roost. I've never met her at The Roost... maybe there's a side of her I've yet to see :)

I legit don't think Phyllis is unfriendly, she just hates her job. Talk to her for a god time, it's hilarious. hahaheeeee

I dont hate her. She thinks the way I do to costumers because seriously. Customers think the world revolves around them and that us Customer Service people are their slave robots.

I love Phyliss, I find it funny to read what she says when shes muttering to herself.

i agree, phylls is like desert dirt, hard on the outside but soft on the inside. im going to write a book called desert dirt one day

Back