• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Why doesn't Gulliver come to my town anymore?

Is your beach blocked off? Too many trees/junk/shells/flowers on the shoreline?

If it's not then its just bad luck because your game has to decide between Gulliver-Red-Katrina etc. He'll show up eventually :p

Is your beach blocked off? Too many trees/junk/shells/flowers on the shoreline?

If it's not then its just bad luck because your game has to decide between Gulliver-Red-Katrina etc. He'll show up eventually :p
i have some flowers, it's probably not that though. but i have had both redd and katrina come a bunch of times.

He only appears after/when there's a storm (rain, thunder), because that's when it's most dangerous at sea.

I've had a lot of rain tbh.

If your beach is split by a waterfall, he could be at the side that's unreachable without a wetsuit.

If you talk to a villager long enough, they'll tell you if Gulliver is at the beach and ask you to help him.

Do you have police station? Talk to him a lot. He tells you when anyone is in town. Handy for Phineas alert!

If your beach is split by a waterfall, he could be at the side that's unreachable without a wetsuit.

If you talk to a villager long enough, they'll tell you if Gulliver is at the beach and ask you to help him.
Good point!

Do you have police station? Talk to him a lot. He tells you when anyone is in town. Handy for Phineas alert!

Yes! I talk to him every day.

It might be just bad luck, considering that it's completely random on which special characters visit your town each day (not to mention, Pete cancels them out if he's the 'special person' for that time.) I haven't seen Redd for a while myself. But yeah, I think it's just luck, I'm afraid.

I have 2 towns/games and Gulliver comes to one of the towns twice as often as he does the other. So it does seem to be random. I check the Police Station everyday and walk the entire beach (no private beach) everyday, so I would never miss him, even before I got the Police Station.

It might be just bad luck, considering that it's completely random on which special characters visit your town each day (not to mention, Pete cancels them out if he's the 'special person' for that time.) I haven't seen Redd for a while myself. But yeah, I think it's just luck, I'm afraid.

I have 2 towns/games and Gulliver comes to one of the towns twice as often as he does the other. So it does seem to be random. I check the Police Station everyday and walk the entire beach (no private beach) everyday, so I would never miss him, even before I got the Police Station.
Yeah so i guess it's just random, thanks guys uwu

Back