• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

wifi connection issues

chakras

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
does anyone else have connection issues when trying to go to other villages or invite people in ?
i klnow my internet is fine and the 3ds is connected to it fine as other games play fine without issues, it appears to only be new leaf that has a problem.
if anyone else has had an issue how did u get round it or correct it?

it does connect sometimes but doesnt show a list of available villages, its always blank.
if i open the gates to allow people in it will eventually disconnect me and therefore lose the work that i have done in that period.
iv been doing a bit of digging and it appears im not the only one having these issues.

a certain person comes to my town and once theyre in, the resetti mole comes up!

Yea, I had that as well actually! When I was due to visit, it took 4 attempts to get the town to show up (in the end, 3 were open so there was no excuse for missing them!), but while in another town it was actually running perfectly, so I got lucky there I guess.

Back