• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Wii and Ds

Xme

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
6828-6730-4010
Feedback
100% (89) +
I've been buying all fortune cookies and still can't find these. Does anyone have extras they want to sell me? Name your price please!

Do you mind what the design of the DS is? If not you can come and either order both yourself from my RV site or I could sell you then now, which would you prefer?

I don't mind which design :) can I come order them?? You're the best thank you, thank you!

I don't mind which design :) can I come order them?? You're the best thank you, thank you!

Sure thing! Which RV would you like me to scan in? (Isabelle, Digby, K.K Slider, Mabel, Reese or Cyrus) They all have the 3DS and Wii U available ^_^

Whichever you think has the cutest stuff! I've never been in any of those, I'm so excited!! Thank you!

Whichever you think has the cutest stuff! I've never been in any of those, I'm so excited!! Thank you!

I'd say Mabel's RV is quite adorable, and then you have a choice between the Mabel 3DS design or the Sable 3DS design! I'll scan her in now then add you and open the gates! ^_^

Back