• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

will a camper move in if a villager is moving out?

kremesicle

~ stay street ~
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
okay, so I have been trying to get vic out for about a week now, and he's finally pinged me

but I have zucker in my campsite, and I don't want to time travel to get vic away because then I'll lose zucker

can zucker move in because vic moved out? every time there's a camper someone pings me to leave so I'm assuming so, but I just want to ask just in case :)

Unfortunately not, there has to be only 9 villagers or less in your town for a camper to move in whether someone's moving out or not. :( Sorry about not getting Zucker!

That's torture. They should have made it so a camper doesn't come while a villager is in the process of moving in or out.

Last edited:
Unfortunately not, there has to be only 9 villagers or less in your town for a camper to move in whether someone's moving out or not. :( Sorry about not getting Zucker!
Wait so if there is ten villagers, one moves out, making it 9 villagers, and there’s one on the campsite can they move in?

Wait so if there is ten villagers, one moves out, making it 9 villagers, and there’s one on the campsite can they move in?
If the villager has already moved out leaving you with 9 villagers, then the camper can move in. But if you still have 10 villagers and one is in the process of moving out, the camper cannot move in. The villager who is moving out must be completely gone.

Back