• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Will I be able to rebuild these bridges?

Waterbottle1234

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Winter Mittens
So I want to rebuild these two bridges as fairytale ones. They were built precious to Lolly and the caffe existing in my town though. Would I be able to rebuild them in the same location or will Isabelle deny me? image.jpg
It's the highlighted bridge and then the one across the way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! Neither are highlighted. Okay. It's the one by the cafe, then the one not facing the train station

I'd imagine you'll be fine since that only occurs with pre-existing 'structure-bridge combos' (by pre-existing structures i mean retail, town square, and town hall) I'm not 100% sure but there are plenty of guides for this kind of stuff

I would imagine Isabelle might deny the one close to the house. It looks extremely close.

Probably not. Those bridges are very close to houses and the Caf?. Personally, I'd leave them alone. You can tear them down, but I'm pretty sure Isabelle won't allow new bridges in those same spots.

I could be wrong, but I don't think she'll let you do either one of them. Especially the one next to the house.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you really want the Fairytale bridges, you may have to find new placement for them.

If you post screenshots of the bridges with the nearby buildings in the picture, I could tell you whether it would work or not.

With all of your replies, I figured it wouldn't work. I did it regardless because I wanted the upgraded bridges. Anyway, I couldn't rebuild them. Bridge space is really irrational honestly. I had a stone hedge too, about three spaces away from the water, and I couldn't build anywhere near that. So now the bridge that was close to Lollys house is close to the middle bride and the other one is lower. The lower one doesn't bother me but the one that's closer to the middle is so annoying. If anyone was wondering you for some reason need a LOT of space for a bridge

Ahh, sorry it didn't work. And yes, you do need a lot of space for a bridge. This game has always been very relaxing and stress free for me, but the bridge placement has made me very angry in the past.

Back