• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Will pay anything for classic chair and/or alpine kitchen cart!!

CynthiaRose

🌸Pixels are my Passion🌸
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Flea
White Lily
Feedback
100% (18) +
Hey guys!
So I'm desparately trying to get the classic chair and alpine kitchen cart to finish up those two sets. Name your price and I'll pay it!

I will be happy to order those for you and drop them off in your town.

Thank you so much!! How much would you like for them? And do I need to give you my friend code? This is my first time haha

Okay! Add mine and open your gate. I have your items. I will be visiting from Cocoplum :)

It was lovely meeting you. Take care and btw, your town flag is gorgeous! If you need anything else, please feel free to shoot me a message :)

You as well, and thank you very much! :) And same goes for you, although I'm sure there isn't much you need haha

Back