• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will pumpkins continue to grow after October?

Yep!!!!
I timetravelled all over the place and none of my pumpkins died or anything, was in the summer, spring and winter

That I didn't try I'm afraid, I think the starts are probably seasonal as in when you can buy them??? BUt if you pluck the ones you have I'm sure they'll grow back

They can grow outside of the month of October.

- You can plant Pumpkin fruits to grow more from stage 1. Water them each day to 'profit' pumpkins.
- You can buy starts from Leif outside of October.

oh man, I'm glad someone asked because I was worried about my pumpkin patch being useless after october ends!

Leif charges 1/2 what the Nooklings do, so if you want to stock up during October, I'd get them from him.

If you have all the colors, you can plant a pumpkin (like you would a fruit) and get another plant in that color.

yea in the halloween trailer they said they can grow all year round

yes! they can grow year round c: I'd be so sad if my pumpkin patch wilted after October :c

Back