• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will there be a ACNL event at Nintendo World Store?

monochrome

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Lets start a little speculation!

I checked the nintendo world store website to see if there was anything special set for the release, but all I saw was that they had the release date marked down.

have they done any in the past with WW or CF? do you think they will have one like they do for other popular zelda and mario series games? what would you like to see happen at a ACNL release event if they did have one?

I'm hoping they will hold an event at midnight on the 9th because I want the game as soon as possible!! :)

Not sure, but I was actually wondering that myself lately. Because if so, I would definitely be there!
There might be... There always seems to be one for Mario, Pokemon and junk, maybe this time there will be..

No Nintendo world here - I'm not even too sure on what events they've done so idno

Not sure, but I was actually wondering that myself lately. Because if so, I would definitely be there!
There might be... There always seems to be one for Mario, Pokemon and junk, maybe this time there will be..
cross your fingers!!!

im hoping there might be a give away of the game/accessories for a contest, like you have to dress up as your favorite animal villager and there would be winners for different categories--like cutest, funniest, most accurate, most detailed, etc.

then they could arrange a ACNL streetpass event like a week from then and we could all come back and visit each others houses and have contests for the coolest town!

of course, all wishful thinking haha
No Nintendo world here - I'm not even too sure on what events they've done so idno

aww, :( yeah unfortunately the east coast is the only ones lucky enough (to my knowledge). Although I think theres another store in Washington where nintendo headquarters are in the US. I'd assume there might be stores in Japan too but I could be wrong

I wouldn't do all THAT now lol but I would go for the merchandise and game. And they have meet ups for fire emblem so hey, meet ups aren't entirely out of the question. I do think that they would make it more than just a week later though, as some people who visit the Nintendo world for release type things are usually those who don't live super close. I'm about... 2 hours away by car. But I could see them doing a small giveaway, like some plushies and stuff. Maybe even skins, but you have to remember that they will also be trying to make sales, and not just give things away ^^

New York is actually the only place with a Nintendo World, in America :>

I wish that if they were going to give us special stuff for the game they'd have the decency to actually release it in all kinds of game and electronic stores instead of a store that like 99% of people will never even see. |:

I wish they would make more Nintendo World Stores, but supposedly it's in the works for me to go to New York.

Well, NYC is 4 1/2 hours away from me if I drive, assuming there's no traffic. I still wouldn't go. Don't assume that the "east coast" is lucky. The only lucky ones are the ones within an hour from NYC. People in Florida will be just as unlucky as people in California cause they'll have to fly or take a loooooong drive.

Yeah I read about that. Arkansas isn't a place as populated as New York though. So there event wouldn't be as big as if Nintendo World held their own events.

Heck even if they don't have an official event I am betting on streetpass nyc to do one but I have a feeling they might do one and I would go to it and video the fun.

Nintendo world store use to be the pokemon store guess they felt a store about everything Nintendo would do better.

Awwh I kinda wish I could go to the Arkansas one! It would be cool if a few gamestops could do pre order midnight events state side.

I want there to be an event here. I highly doubt it though - I just think it would be cool :3

yeah! I was thinking of calling them up and asking them if they may be thinking of planning anything. I'lll post here if I hear anything interesting :)

Apparently there's one happening in New Jersey :eek:
Somerset NJ. It's about 2.5 hours away from me, which is farther than Nintendo world lol

I've never understood why Nintendo doesn't have a Nintendo Store in Seattle. Redmond (home of NOA) is just a few miles east of Seattle across Lake Washington. :(

I would love to go to an Animal Crossing New Leaf event! I would so be there if there was one in my city!

thanks Loviechu :)

On an unrelated note, I did happen to call Nintendo World today to see if they had anything planned for launch day and the representative I spoke with told me that because its one of their more popular "party" titles, (i think thats what she said) that they "usually do something" for it. She said she wasn't sure if an event would even take place on launch day, but its likely they will have some kind of event for it and we should keep checking the calendar on their website for updates as now is too early to know.

So it was pretty basic and roundabout but it seems like there is at least a likelihood of a midnight event or streetpass event in the future! :)

Maybe, but don't expect it to be announced until waaaay later.

I knew there would have to be one for the Wii U, but it was announced like barely a week before it released. It was amazing, up until Reggie von Meanie appeared and dissed us. It was fun in for a 1st timer like me, but it's small for a system release.

I want to try and do this for Pokemon X + Y and maybe this, but with graduation (can't wait to see beyond 8th grade), it might be kinda busy...

PS: Watch for March 19-20
March 19: Ruby + Sapphire 10th Anniversary, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
March 20: EarthBound Wii U Virtual Console release, Itoi on Miiverse to promote

Last edited:
Back