• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Will TTing affect Tomodachi Life?

MayorJudyOfZootopia

Purrl's BSBFF
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Isabelle
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Lobo
Flea
May Birthstone (Emerald)
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
I just got tomodachi life tonight and ADORE my Bonnie mii (dont get me wrong i love foxy too but the bonnie mii has made me a bigger fan of Bonnie) I have noticed miis will start to miss you if you are gone for too long (ive seen this on Miiverse) so will tting in ACNL affect Tomodachi Life?

You can't really time travel with Tomodachi Life. If you try because you want the shops to have new items, for example, they won't.

i know nothing about tomadochi but just don't change the time through your ds, just change it from new leaf and it won't effect any other games

I believe, if you time travel in animal crossing it won't affect your tomodachi life game and vise versa, unless you changed the clock time in your 3DS then that will affect all of your games. But you can time travel at your desire xD

Sort of. When you time travel TL sees it as cheating (even if it's just for Daylights Savings Time) and the shops won't reset for a few days. There might be some other side effects but I'm not sure.

But if you mean time traveling in ACNL, no, that will not affect TL or any other game. TL will only be affected if you change either TL's ingame clock or the 3Ds clock.

Back