• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Will villagers wear longsleeves in winter?

Korra

The Avatar
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Hello everyone :)

I was wondering whether villagers will start to wear longsleeves when it snows? Or will they continue to wear their sleeveless tops? O.O

Should you, wear long sleeves?

'cuz I wear long sleeve shirts under short sleeve shirts under long sleeve shirts :lemon:

Last edited:
But wont I get sick from shivering when there's snow?

Send them the longsleeved versions of the shirt they wear? That's probably the only way to do it, in my town Chevre is wearing a grey parka which is longsleeved.

I'm not sure. Goldie has given Whitney a long-sleeved shirt in the summer before and Whitney wore it as a tank. Perhaps the villagers have to give each other shirts and it transforms to fit the season?

Last edited:
*Mayor Ben quickly scurries to Town Hall, desperately seeking a "No Nudity" Town Ordinance* o.0

i don't think so. i think the idea of them wearing sweaters and stuff like that would be really cute looking rather than tanks all the time.

They always wear tanks.
I time travelled to December and they no matter what clothe design they wear, and if it's a tank, short sleeve and long sleeve, it will always become a tank when they wear it.

Back