Will you be letting weeds grow?

Lyla

Cute Member ;3
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Since you can get furniture from Leif by playing his weed picking game will you guys be letting weeds grow in your towns?

I'm used to picking them but the furniture you get is so cute..

I think I'm just going to let them grow, then once I have got the entire furniture set I'll pick them. I don't mind the weeds.

It will take a pretty long time to get the whole set.
I already have the lily music player, which was the one I wanted so I'm not letting them grow anymore.

edit: I kind of want the daisy fan, but I'll probably get that from someone else.

Yes, I'm letting the weeds grow all over the place. I'd rather get the furniture now, while I have lots of empty space, then to wait until I start working on my town.

Well I'll only be letting the clovers grow, simply because I think they look good :rolleyes:

The regular weeds get pulled though

Yes, I want the furniture. I forgot about this so I plucked the weeds today, but I won't tomorrow.

No. I'm an early bird (8am bright and early this morning!) but I'm going to probably do beautiful town ordinance when I choose it tomorrow.

will that furniture be WEED furniture ;) lmao now i hate weeds, I want the beautiful town ordinance but then, I thought well now I will have less things to do (picking weeds, watering flower) idk we shall see

I haven't seen this weed furniture, but obviously I'm going to get a perfect town before getting that furniture since it's kind of needed only one time after 14 days, though I might only keep only one side of the town weed infested.

A more compact weed area sounds like it'll make it a lot easier to well, pick weeds!

I also kind of want a ruined town, and a nice town, but that would be like having to have two games, so having two halves seems like the only IRL cost efficient way.

Back