• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will you make a 7-11 Store in your house?

Probably not, as I don't even know where a 7-11 is around here to even get the items if they're released in America.

Very few people will be able to do this, unfortunately.

I imagine you'd probably even have to pay more than just bells to get such rare items from Japanese players.

not sure about europe, but i don't understand why they wouldn't have it in the u.s. version. we have 7-11 all over the place! and i'm pretty sure that they started out here in the states....

not sure about europe, but i don't understand why they wouldn't have it in the u.s. version. we have 7-11 all over the place! and i'm pretty sure that they started out here in the states....

They did. In Dallas in 1927. Though in the 80's the company faced financial trouble and was saved from bankruptcy by it's largest franchisee, Ito-Yokado. In the 90's, Ito-Yokado created seven-and-i holdings and in 2005, 7-11 became its subsidiary.

In 2007, they opened over 1000 new stores all over the US.

As stated, highly unlikely that the items will make it over.. 7-11 seems to be much bigger in Japan nowadays, haha. If they did, I might consider using the items, I used to live near a 7-11 growing up, it was fun walking up there with my friends for some slushies~

there one very near where I live plus there a rumor there going to be one even closer, so you never know we might just get them here.

The reason they did it in Japan is probably because Nintendo and 7-11 partnered up together and it was an advertising scheme or something. I want Nintendo to do something similar here but I'm not keeping my hopes up.

Well the one nearest to me is too far away for me to honestly consider it worth it to drive out for items like this... and it's in an area I've never driven in before. ;-; So nope that will not be happening.

I might be getting more of the 7-11 items from the current batch, so I may have a mini-store in one of the rooms.

:( That sucks, I guess I won't be making a 7/11 room then. but can DLC be reordered? So confused.

Most of the DLC can be reordered. :) The harvest turkey and the yule log can't be reordered, but I would think those would be given out to all non-Japanese games later this year. I need both of them, so I'll be very disappointed if they aren't given out again.

There's a 7eleven in my town and I live in Australia.. There's a few in Australia so I hope they do it

Back