• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Windmill and Lighthouse

Stevey Queen

The Queen of Mimosas
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Red Pansy
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Tasty Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Cake
djddj.JPG

Is this true? Or does this only apply for City Folk?

I plan on building both in my town (if the game lets me)

I don't think it was true even in City Folk as it was based on a "quote" from Nintendo that was never verified. So likely no?

I don't think it was true even in City Folk as it was based on a "quote" from Nintendo that was never verified. So likely no?

Oh. I didn't know that.

Can you build both of them in Animal Crossing New Leaf?

They are community projects but I don't know if they will let you have both in town. I'm gonna try though.

The windmill thing may apply to this game with the easier perfect town, because there are good and bad projects that contribute to the "beauty" of the town, as well as the perfect rating. It could not have applied to city folk though because that was only based on the amount of trees and flowers per acre, 12-15 trees in every acre and 4-5 flowers I think in 8 acres or more to make at least 8/25 acres considered "perfect" and the others with no flowers but the sufficient amount of trees "decent".

The claim with the fish being more common is... Interesting. There really isn't any way to prove this, and this is a rather strange thing for a lighthouse to do. I wouldn't overly trust either of these claims for this game, as well as the last one.

Hey Jason, Long time no see. as for these two being in AC:NL and as for their functions I dont remember seeing any jump in my towns improvement but I do remember on occasion having to help light the lighthouse each day for a week for special gifts. I will keep my eyes and ears open for news on them returning for new leaf though.

STRIKE my earlier comment. I see they are just "minor" projects so I seriously doubt they have any power except adding to your towns beauty. lol

Ohh a lighthouse and a windmill..would love to have both of those in my town, if they appear on the project list.

Back