[wip] YCH Popup Shop

THANK YOU AGAIN MRBOX!!
and for surprising me by including jas, your art is adorable 😭
ah yes of course!!! princess looked like she needed her buddy!!! i'm happy you like it >:^)

-
also for @Irescien !
1728695291932.png

for @Corrie
let me know if you'd like me to change anything! also i wanna say that this flower is so pretty (also i'm banning myself from pastels.. i am a one trick pony)
1728855819488.png

this is a screenshot btw! let me know a good e-mail over dms and i can send the transparent file to you!

for @Corrie
let me know if you'd like me to change anything! also i wanna say that this flower is so pretty (also i'm banning myself from pastels.. i am a one trick pony)
View attachment 590093
this is a screenshot btw! let me know a good e-mail over dms and i can send the transparent file to you!
OH MY GOD. I don't think you should stop with pastels, I adore them so freaking much!!! This is an absolute beautiful piece! 😍 I love the water and shading of the flowers!! Thank you soooo much!! ^^

OH MY GOD. I don't think you should stop with pastels, I adore them so freaking much!!! This is an absolute beautiful piece! 😍 I love the water and shading of the flowers!! Thank you soooo much!! ^^
hehe i already told you in the DMs but thank you!!! i'm happy you like it!!

also-
for @Yoshi155
1728874396607.png

An update bump: I updated my OG post with some Halloween stuff- It's still very much a WIP but if you wanted to look at what bases I'm planning on offering!
I won't be able to make examples or actually do these until the weekend or the next week. I need to finish some stuff before doing stuff for TBT- I'm sorry for the people who are waiting for the GIFS!
I'm not sure how much currency people will have at the end of all this... (honestly I'm kind of exhausted of doing events back to back to back... I kind of wish I saved my energy for Halloween instead of the Fair ) but if you're interested just holler!

Back