• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Wish Service Shop=Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Fox420

Ultimate Gourmet
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
2284-3973-5994
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Christmas Candy
Kwanzaa Candy
Red Christmas Stocking
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Tasty Cake
Tin Robot
Chocolate Cake
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Feedback
100% (86) +
~*Wish Service Shop*~
Have a wish in New Leaf that you want granted? I can help. I can give you bells, furniture, clothing, toys, fossils, art, villager photos, flowers, tools, and anything else one can give away/trade in NL. For the price of 10 TBT, I can grant you one wish of your choice. =) PM me your wish and I'll set up a time I can help make it come true.

~Raid Island Service~
For 20TBT, you can come to my raid island where you can stuff your pockets and take 2 trips to grab anything you want. It's full of un-orderable items, All Welcome Amiibo update items, fossils, real art, every villager picture, rare sets, all clothing, tons of bells, golden tools, all wetsuits, and toys.

Last edited:
~*Wish Service Shop*~
Have a wish in New Leaf that you want granted? I can help. I can give you bells, furniture, clothing, toys, fossils, art, villager photos, flowers, tools, and anything else one can give away/trade in NL. For the price of 10 TBT, I can grant you one wish of your choice. =) PM me your wish and I'll set up a time I can help make it come true.
My wish is to get all the golden tools (x4 of each tool) in game.

i wish for all of the princess furniture including walls and floors if u have them!

I'd just like to thank Mr.Fox420 for the Princess furniture, Cup of tea, and bells!! u really helped me out with my tom nook debt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back