• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Wishlist for Tradelist items or bells~

Hey! I have:
24-hour ABD
buffet server
Cancer table
Gemini closet
kadomatsu
libra scale
milk case
Pisces lamp
scorpio lamp
Taurus bathtub
Capricorn ornament

Could I get the berliner, milk carton, round cushion, electric sign, succulent plant, and zen tea set in return, if that's reasonable?

Last edited:
Hey! I have:
24-hour ABD
buffet server
Cancer table
Gemini closet
kadomatsu
libra scale
milk case
Pisces lamp
scorpio lamp
Taurus bathtub
Capricorn ornament

Could I get the berliner, milk carton, round cushion, electric sign, succulent plant, and zen tea set?

Hey there! I have two trades for a couple things, so I don't need the Buffet server anymore! But I'd be happy to trade for the rest!

I have a Taurus bathtub you can have for free if you'd like.

I actually have the bathtub covered! Thank you though :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! If you still have the items you were willing to trade previously, we can trade today!

I'm more than happy to trade still :D I have to eat lunch before work, will you be available in like a half hour?

- - - Post Merge - - -

how much for your gorgeous sofa? :)

I'd like to trade for or of my anted items, but if you don't have any of them I'm more than happy to sell it to you for Gracie's price or some hybrids!

I actually have the bathtub covered! Thank you though :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm more than happy to trade still :D I have to eat lunch before work, will you be available in like a half hour?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to trade for or of my anted items, but if you don't have any of them I'm more than happy to sell it to you for Gracie's price or some hybrids!
I could get you the Aries rocking chair and Capricorn ornament for it? Is that ok? :)

I could get you the Aries rocking chair and Capricorn ornament for it? Is that ok? :)

I have someone Trading me those :Dso I can sell it for 100k if you like?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, I'll most likely be available in half an hour! If something comes up, I'll PM you! :)

Finished eating a bit quicker than I thought. Ready when you are!

I have someone Trading me those :Dso I can sell it for 100k if you like?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Finished eating a bit quicker than I thought. Ready when you are!

Sure~ Just let me know when you wanna trade :) vm me!

Last edited:
Back