• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying ~Wishlist help!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparklingsmile

❤Mayor Nanya❤
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (60) +
Hello! I'm looking for some items below, I'm willing to buy them for TBT or in game bells or trade It for something. At the moment I have no amiibo figures tho so I hope that's alright! For rv items I'll be willing to come in and pay my with my own Meow coupons If you don't mind! The rarest thing I have is Blue flowers and Perfect cherries, I also have all fruits If you need them, but If you're looking for something specific just let me know and we'll see what we can work out! :) This is my personal wish list so It will be updated every now and then, thank you! If I'm not online please send me a message of your trade or item you're willing to sell so that we can keep in contact with each other!

TBT will be sent after I get my items, same goes for igbs.

~Wishlist~
http://moridb.com/catalogs/56X0NsRi9j

Last edited:
Heya! I could give you the Sand Castle whenever if you're up for it! :D I could also get you the mermaid table (although I'll have to find it) if no one gives. ^-^

Heya! I could give you the Sand Castle whenever if you're up for it! :D I could also get you the mermaid table (although I'll have to find it) if no one gives. ^-^

That would be great! I'll buy them for 5 TBT's each just let me know when you find the Mermaid table and we'll trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back