• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying 🌸 wishlist items!!! (paying TBT, bells, or spare DIYs) 🌸

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonair

Peppy Barista
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
7810-0124-8819
Pokéball
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
う
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (189) +
🌸 Hi all! 🌸
I've been decorating my house more which means that I've had a lot of items added to my wishlist.
I'd like to work on that now so please let me know if you have anything on my list!
I'm paying bells, TBT, or can trade for any of my spare DIY's.
I could also possibly pay in NMT's but I never use them so I don't have any saved up.
(I also have all of the Sanrio items to trade if you need those!)
Please let me know if we can work out a trade!

Here is:
my wishlist
my spare DIY's

Thanks for peeking in!

Last edited:
I have a white surfboard and red cute DIY table you can have when you visit later for the Capricorn Ornament!
If you want to catalog all variants of the Surfboard, I have those as well. :)

I have a white surfboard and red cute DIY table you can have when you visit later for the Capricorn Ornament!
If you want to catalog all variants of the Surfboard, I have those as well. :)
aaaa, thank you! I'll mark those off now. I'm okay with just the one surfboard! I only need two for the area I'm working on so I can just order and customize.
I have a real Gallant statue you can have for 25 TBT :)
Wonderful, thank you! I'll send over the 25 TBT, just let me know if you'd like to come by or if you'd rather me come to you!

Hello there, I have the ironwoodcupboard DIY recipe
Would you be willing to trade it for your glowing moss statue DIY recipe tomorrow?
I live on GMT +1 time zone so it’s already pretty late here unless you’re available right now

Hello there, I have the iron cupboard DIY recipe
Would you be willing to trade it for your glowing moss statue DIY recipe tomorrow?
I live on GMT +1 time zone so it’s already pretty late here
Sure thing! Just shoot me a DM tomorrow whenever you're available. ^ v ^ Thank you!!

Cool!

Sorry I edited my message too slowly lol but if you’re available right now it’s fine by me too
If this is too short for you I will send you a message tomorrow, just let me know

Cool!

Sorry I edited my message too slowly lol but if you’re available right now it’s fine by me too
If this is too short for you I will send you a message tomorrow, just let me know
Ah, I'm available now! I'll shoot you a DM now then. ^ v ^

aaaa, thank you! I'll mark those off now. I'm okay with just the one surfboard! I only need two for the area I'm working on so I can just order and customize.

Wonderful, thank you! I'll send over the 25 TBT, just let me know if you'd like to come by or if you'd rather me come to you!
Thank you! 💕 Let's do pick up! I'll PM you the dodo code as soon as you're ready.

hi! if you still need it, i can sell you a café-curtain wall for 4 tbt! ☺️

hi! if you still need it, i can sell you a café-curtain wall for 4 tbt! ☺
Hi! I do still need it, I'll send the TBT now! ^ v ^ Please let me know if you'd like to drop if off or if you'd like me to swing by!

Hello, I can get you the following items for 2 TBT each:
- knee bandages
- lacy rug
- lcd TV (50")
- pink heart rug
Just let me know. 🙂

i’d like to drop off if that’s okay! ☺
Sure thing! I'll send you my Dodo code once I finish this trade!
Hello, I can get you the following items for 2 TBT each:
- knee bandages
- lacy rug
- lcd TV (50")
- pink heart rug
Just let me know. 🙂
Wonderful, thank you! I'll send the 8 TBT now and send you my Dodo code as well!

I have a lattice fence DIY! Could I get your glowing moss jar recipe?

Hey, I have all of your needed DIYs! Just shoot me a TBT offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back