• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Wishlist items.

Birdd

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (39) +
Click HERE for my wishlist.
I'm hoping to pay mostly in IGB right now(saving my TBT for dreamies)
If it's something hard to come by, I will pay TBT though, just let me know!​

Last edited:
If any rv items, feel free to check out my shop <3

Click HERE for my wishlist.
I'm hoping to pay mostly in IGB right now(saving my TBT for dreamies)
If it's something hard to come by, I will pay TBT though, just let me know!​

Hey!
I have: Aquarius Urn and Libra Scale for 20k IGB!

Hey!
I have: Aquarius Urn and Libra Scale for 20k IGB!

Yes, I'll take 'em!

- - - Post Merge - - -

However much you see fit :)

would 30k be good?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can order all the zodiac stuff for you if you want :)

That would be so kind of you! After I get the urn and scale from babybinks, I would just need the aries rocking chair, gemini closet, leo sculpture, pices lamp, scorpio lamp and taurus bathtub.
I'll pay you whatever you need.

Yes, I'll take 'em!

- - - Post Merge - - -

would 30k be good?

- - - Post Merge - - -

That would be so kind of you! After I get the urn and scale from babybinks, I would just need the aries rocking chair, gemini closet, leo sculpture, pices lamp, scorpio lamp and taurus bathtub.
I'll pay you whatever you need.
Yup, I'll order those for you now!
I don't mind what payment method, just whatever suits you :)

I'd like to help by giving you some advice, sadly no one can trade you the fish as It's impossible to do so, you'll have to earn those on your own, sorry. >.< Once T&T Emporium opens for me tomorrow I'll check to see what I can get for you!

I'd like to help by giving you some advice, sadly no one can trade you the fish as It's impossible to do so, you'll have to earn those on your own, sorry. >.< Once T&T Emporium opens for me tomorrow I'll check to see what I can get for you!

I am aware of that, I just have those on there so I have a list of the ones I still need so I don't forget. But thanks for the info! That would probably be embarrassing asking people for them haha.
I appreciate any and all help, thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a violet screen! 25k igb?

Oh yes please!

Back